1. Makeup Forever HD Foundation, $42 vs. NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation, 18
Tagged as the identical twins of spotlight foundation. With both products promising that flawlessly fine complexion. Their only difference is that seemingly higher price of Makeup Forever’s HD Foundation. Nevertheless it’s a win-win situation as both foundations rule the makeup world as according to dropdeadgorgeousdaily
2. MAC Studio Face & Body Foundation, $49 vs. Australis All Over Face & Body Tint, $16.80
MAC showcases how water resistant and long lasting this product is as well how flawless and natural looking its finish is. Australis on the otherhand gives the same natural finish and another good news is that it’s Vegan Friendly!
3. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, $37 vs Revlon Colorstay Foundation, $10.39
Here’s what Estee Lauder is promising about their foundation “Flawless all day. Won’t change color, smudge or come off on clothes. Feels lightweight and comfortable.” While Revlon speaks of “Time Release Technology” which means that your look will stay flawless all day as well as it won’t cake, fade, or rub off.
4. Guerlain Spray Foundation, $62 vs Bourjois Spray Foundation $6.25
Another great find! Both literally has the same effect and only has the price for difference.
5. NARS Laguna Bronzer, $38 vs Sephora Los Cabos Bronzer, $17
Both gives that healthy looking glow and aside from their price difference. Laguna gives that shimmer after effect and Los Cabos on the other hand has that matte finish. And again if you are ingredient sensitive then Sephora is your best pick!
6. NARS Laguna Bronzer, $38 vs N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder Sunny, $2.79
Another scene stealer for the NARS Laguna is the NYC Smooth Skin! Check out prettyshinysparkly‘s raves about the product!
7. NARS Blush – Bronzer Duo, $42 vs. e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder, $3
Not much of a difference except for that huge price difference!
8. Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette, $27 vs e.l.f. Studio Baked Eyeshadow Palette, $10
Put these two side by side and you wouldn’t actually notice that they are different products! But look closely from within what each was made from? Then you’ll see the difference. If you are very particular about what is in your product then you will definitely consider Sephora as it’s more naturally made than its counter.
9. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, $54 vs Wet n Wild Limited Edition 5-pan Melrose at Night, $3.99
These two bloggers loveforlacquer and nouveaucheap literally defines that there are no difference between the two except for the price!
10. MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, $21 vs Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded, $6.99
MAC is highly pigmented, cream base eye shadow but is very weightless and has that vibrant finish. Maybelline on the other hand gives the same result of a smooth finish and is very long lasting!
11. MAC Fluid Line, $16 vs elf Cream Liner, $10 vs e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner, $3
Both promised to have that smooth and precise finish when applied. Both also have give that long lasting, water and smudge proof effect. What seems to be different on this picture is the BIG PRICE DIFFERENCE and that e.l.f. comes with that brush! What more can you get at $3?!
12. stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, $20 vs e.l.f. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
They are equally the same with their key benefits – long lasting, waterproof – smudge proof and applied smoothly! Difference is just the price and stila’s wide array of colors to choose from.
13. Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero, $20 vs NYX Slide On Liner in Jet Black, $8
From UD’s whooping 40 shades to NYX’s 18 shades and it’s price are their only difference! Even if you zoomed in their ingredients both products are using the same recipe and is giving the same benefit!
14. Lancôme Hypnose, $28.50 vs Maybelline New York The Falsies, $7.77
If you are on the looks for that mascara that will give volume and definition then these products are created for you to keep! But in choosing which one then if you are not too considerable about the price and is very brand conscious then you know which one’s for you! But if you are working on a budget then you may choose the latter as it gives out the same effect!
15. ‘Diorshow New Look’ Mascara, $28.50 vs L’Oréal Voluminous® Original Mascara, $7.29
Are you looking for that even volume without any fear of flaking, smudging and clumping? These are 2 products that have the same promises but with that huge price difference!
16. Benefit They’re Real! Mascara, $23 vs. Maybelline New York The Falsies, $7.77
Here’s an interesting view on this dupe by collegefashion. Wherein They’re Real! just won by a bit!
17. Clinique Chubby Stick, $17 vs COVERGIRL LIPPERFECTION, $7.99
Equally gives that moisturizing effect and no other difference except for the price.
18. MAC Faux, $16 vs NYX Whipped Caviar, $6
Don’t you just adore Kylie Jenner’s pout? Then here’s the answer! You’ll just have to choose whether its shimmer or matte. And also the price! Your choice with what works best for you!
19. MAC Cyber, $16 vs Revlon Va Va Violet, $6.99
When both product literally talks about the same thing! Only the price is what would keep you hanging!
20. Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer, $30 vs NYX Pore Filler, $25
With a difference of just $5 there’s not much difference with these two as they are both oil free and literally erases that pores and skin imperfections. Though Too Faced has this promise that it’ll reduce future pigmentation.
21. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, $36 vs e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer $6
If you are looking for Smashbox’s color coded primer then good news! As e.l.f. also has it for you! Both can give you that flawless finish. Except that Smashbox has more recognition than the latter.
22. Benefit Porefessional, $31 vs Maybelline New Baby Skin, $6.99
Both can be worn alone or with makeup. They both promise to quickly, instantly smoothes the pores away. Benefit contains Vitamin E while Maybelline is non-comodogenic and fragrance free. Other than that there’s no more difference except for the large chunk of price!
23. Chanel Rose Initiale, $43 vs NYX Rose Garden, $5
Offers the same effect – that natural healthy glow with the promise of it lasting more than the usual! Would you consider $43 against $5?
24. NARS Angelika Blush, $30 vs e.l.f Fuchsia Fushion, $3
NARS known for its authority with blushes speaks gives the benefit of a silky texture in matte and shimmering shades while e.l.f. promised just the same. Equally good but e.l.f. winning an inch because of its cost!
Even brushes have dupes! More about it from makeupobsessed-beauty!
Make sure to check out all of our fabulous makeup tutorials, makeup tips & tricks, and beauty insider reports right here at makeuptutorials.com! Here at Makeup Tutorials, we pride ourselves on bringing you the most outstanding makeup content on the web – right from the some of the best makeup professionals! We’ll share all the most innovative makeup tutorialsWe want you to be inspired to create awesome and simple day to day looks without thinking about it. Our experts have taken the time to deliver you the best quality content on the web, so make sure to sign up to our newsletter!