Wrinkles can pop up at any time, but they start to increase as you age. As you start discovering wrinkles, you might be wondering what are the best products to decrease their appearance? With so many products and ingredients out there, here is a list of our top ingredients and recommended products:
Look for wrinkle reducing products with these ingredients:
- AHA and BHA are exfoliants that remove dead skin cells and stimulate growth of new skin.1
- Retinol helps skin create healthier skin cells and is an antioxidant that helps reduce wrinkles.1
- Vitamin C is another antioxidant and protects from sun damage.1
- Coenzyme Q10 reduces wrinkles around the eyes and protects against sun damage as well.1
- Hyaluronic acid moisturizes the skin very well.1
- Niacinamide is another antioxidant that improves skin elasticity.1
- Peptides are used to reduce wrinkles and stretch marks.1
- Grape seed extract is an antioxidant that also has anti-inflammatory properties.1
So, what products should you start with to help reduce wrinkles?
If you aren’t sure where to start, start using a day and night cream. We recommend RECAPTURE 360 + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream and RECAPTURE 360 Night Anti-Aging Night Treatment.
If you need help with under eye bags, puffiness and wrinkles around your eyes, try CLOSE UP Instant Wrinkle Reducer & Treatment.
If you also want to firm up your neck and chest area, try UPLIFT Firming Neck & Decollete Treatment.
If you are looking to brighten up dark spots, try INLIGHTEN Spot Corrector & Brightening Serum + IR Defense.
With any skin care product, test a spot before you use it all over your face in case of skin irritation, sensitivity or allergy.
Do you use products for wrinkles? What are your favorites? Which ones will you try from this list? Share with us!
1 – facts from Huffington Post