If your hair color isn’ big t working for you, then you need to take a look at this hair color graph! Which color suits your skin tone best? Find out within this comprehensive guide!
Hair Color Chart | The Right Color for Your Skin
Your hair colour is a piece of the big puzzle when completing your look. This is a must that you pick the right one as it can tremendously accentuate your own beauty. It complements your skin tone , eye color, and features. Oh! And do you know? Your skin also has its own season! Yes, it can be a lot to take for anyone who hasn’ t done their homework along with hair color, But don’ t you worry, we now have a comprehensive hair color chart below that will definitely assist you in finding that perfect hair colour for you!
Tips and advice to naturally condition and care for your hair.
FREE EBOOK: CARING FOR YOUR HAIR
Don't let yourself get caught short with dull colour and unruly hair.
Let’ s give thanks to Vixen Daily for this awesome hair color chart!
1 . Winter
- You have lighter skin with red undertones, fair skin for your ethnicity.
- The color of eyes: Blue eyes , eco-friendly eyes, emerald green, dark blue, very dark brown
- You do not tan easily.
- You were possibly born with black hair.
- Often have the harsh contrast between eyes, hair, and face.
COLORS TO DO:
- Anything with blue, violet-red, violet base
- Jewel toned hair, really dark (dark brown)
- White, platinum blonde
- Darkish, violet red to bring out green eyes
- Solid, jet black
Colours NOT to do : golden blonde, copper red, caramel or honey
2 . Spring
- You might have fair skin, usually with more of a pink or yellow-colored undertone.
- Eye Color: light blue, light eco-friendly, light hazel, light golden brown
- You are able to tan, but not easily.
- You were probably given birth to with dirty blonde or pure blonde hair.
COLORS TO DO:
- Colors with a violet, blue or green bottom
- Light, icy blonde
- Platinum eagle blonde
- Ashy blonde
- Ashy brown
Colors NOT to perform: anything with orange base or excessively golden base, honey blonde, golden browns
1 . Autumn
- You generally have got rich, dark brown hair color.
- Eye Color: fantastic brown eyes , hazel green with gold flecks
- You bronze easily, could have olive based skin tone.
- The skin tone “ glows”
COLOURS TO DO:
- Colors with an orange colored base or a red undertone
- Warm, fantastic brown
- Honey or golden blonde
- Copper or copper highlights
- Wealthy auburn
Colors NOT to perform: platinum blonde, ash brown, anything having a blue, green or violet undertone
second . Summer
- You have golden, olive skin.
- Eye Color: Very flexible. Most possess golden flecks in their eyes in the light.
- A person tan easily.
- When you tan, you have an extremely “ bronzed” look.
COLOURS TO DO:
- Anything with a yellowish or orange base
- Golden blondes
- Caramel browns
- Butter/honey platinum
Colors NOT to do: ash brown, ash blonde, nothing with blue or even green base, black
Want to know the trendiest hair colors this 2017? Check out this video from BookMyStyle:
As you can see, choosing your hair color is not as easy as just looking at your skin. You also have to make sure that it matches your skin’ s undertone as well as your eye color. Trust me, it makes an tremendous difference to wear the ideal hair color. I hope this extensive hair color chart has helped you narrow over the colors you need to get. I don’ t know about a person but getting my hair colored is always exciting!
Have you found your perfect hair colour? Let us know in the comments section below!
Dealing with hair damage? Check out our Hair Care Tips: Undoing Damage To Your Hair !
Follow all of us on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , and Pinterest for that latest makeup, hair and nail trends!
Featured Image via Madison Reed